Saturday, March 29, 2008

What is Online Counseling?

What is Online Counseling?

Online Counseling is the process of interacting with a professional online in ongoing conversations over time when the client and the online psychologist / counselor / consultant are in separate locations and utilize the phone or e-mails or internet video-conferencing technology to communicate with each other.

It is a relatively new modality of assisting individuals resolve life and relationship issues.

The online psychologist / counselor / professional does not treat mental or emotional medical disorders. However, Online Counseling is a professional intervention method that is flexible enough to address many difficulties which clients present to the online professional, such as: career, couples, marriage, sexuality, depression and adjustment issues; this method also works well in solving issues around identity crisis, social anxiety, fear of failing, disturbing thoughts, sense of helplessness, difficulty to plan or to commit, anger at home, work or road, difficulties in relationships, stress & anxiety issues and personal and life improvements’ efforts.

What is an webcam Online Counseling?
This technology allows us to meet in our “virtual office”, which is where our computer is.
The Online counselor uses Internet video-conferencing technology to ’see’ the client at no costs. So in essence, the consultant can be your online guidance resource also while you are touring the world!

Remember: phone or webcam Online Counseling has the same power as a “real” face to face meeting for helping people and organizations resolve issues concerning: stress management, work and family relationship, decision making and moral or ethical dilemmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

my quastion is i got married from just 2 and half months. my prob is my husband had love and they got engaged for 4 years but than the girl left him alone coz she was suffring from cancer and she ask him to marry some one else and my husband did the same though he told me every thing about her but i felt that he had the same feelings for her coz i read some of the massages from her and also frm my hubby after our marriage with saying i love u to her. which hurts me i try to ask him but he refused so tel me what can i do i wanna se him happy coz i love him so much and i don't wanna tie him with any relation in which he is doing just for some one i really love him with my true heart this is our arange marriage. plz give me some advise what can i do to help him to forget her and give me some place in his heart though he always told me that he loves me so much and i am the only one for him but i don't feel that plz help me.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

my quastion is i got married from just 2 and half months. my prob is my husband had love and they got engaged for 4 years but than the girl left him alone coz she was suffring from cancer and she ask him to marry some one else and my husband did the same though he told me every thing about her but i felt that he had the same feelings for her coz i read some of the massages from her and also frm my hubby after our marriage with saying i love u to her. which hurts me i try to ask him but he refused so tel me what can i do i wanna se him happy coz i love him so much and i don't wanna tie him with any relation in which he is doing just for some one i really love him with my true heart this is our arange marriage. plz give me some advise what can i do to help him to forget her and give me some place in his heart though he always told me that he loves me so much and i am the only one for him but i don't feel that plz help me.