Sunday, April 13, 2008

Instant Online Counseling About 'Do It Right At The Right Time'

Instant Online Counseling About 'Do It Right At The Right Time'
The question:
I am at a crossroads, I have a three year old son and I am divorced. I don't have any relationships on the cards right now, but I want to have another child before my biological time is up.
Can you provide a quick Online Counseling regarding getting pregnant?

My Answer:
I do give from time to time short and instant Online Counseling advice; but your case does not need any 'deep' process at all. Using healthy simple common sense, we know that natural pregnancy has a long term emotional and financial effect, since there is a real father somewhere.

So here it is, and do not call it Online Counseling since there is no need to get into any deep professional process. Just refer to it as an obvious answer: an anonymous sperm donation, from a reputable firm (!!!) that eliminates any contact with the biological father, seems to be a better solution for your situation.

No comments: